WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CelebrityCrush - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CelebrityCrush > Topics

Subject: Gary Oldman
Replies: 4 Views: 1244

jakimc 10.07.09 - 01:00pm
Gary Oldman is another hot older guy with a cheeky smile n a body 2 die 4 heat.GIF i lv him in films where he's the villian - Leon, Dracula, The 5th Element, Lost in Space bt my fave is Sirius Black in the Harry Potter films, he's just soooo cool with a bit of mad rebel thrown in! Basically he's just gorgeous yumyum.GIF *

candyqty 11.07.09 - 02:55pm
llllllove gary oldman!!! didnt like him so much in 5th element,bald or half-bald is not a good look for him..but gary is a perfect sirius black! *

janfer 14.07.09 - 01:31pm
I love him since i saw him in air force one. Can u believe one of the movie of hannibal lecter, the 1st 2 were with jodi foster, yes i think is the third with julianne moore . the old man in a wheelchair with a creepy face is gary oldman. The one the servent push to the wild pigs. *

candyqty 14.07.09 - 07:21pm
Really??? I never knew that! That guy is soo creepy,and his voice,oh. I always thought it was the actor who played the young man whos face he like bit off..its kinda odd they didnt just use him *

janfer 15.07.09 - 04:43am
I was surprised 2, i couldnt believe it, til i saw the name in the cast. He is a good actor, and btw im like u candy i didnt like him in the 5th element, he looks so wierd. That hair. Yuck! *

* CelebrityCrush Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CelebrityCrush

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search