Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CelebrityCrush - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CelebrityCrush > Topics

Subject: ***Members chat***
Replies: 56 Views: 2869
1-> 7->>

jakimc 10.07.09 - 01:02pm
Ah... the old faithful Members chat topic lol.GIF chat 2 other members bout ne thing non-Celebrity-Crush related! *

jakimc 16.07.09 - 12:08pm
hey tim i can c ya, lurkin in the background lol.GIF y dont u tell us who ur crushin on? *

jakimc 19.07.09 - 06:52pm
has ne1 tried the love match link yet? i got johnny depp... hmm... i no a grl who's gonna b jealous... lol.GIF *

jakimc 19.07.09 - 06:56pm
did it again n got gwen stefani... dontknow.GIF *

candyqty 22.07.09 - 04:34am
oh i love johnny depp! hes such a great and versatile actor *

candyqty 22.07.09 - 04:44am
owwww yeah i got Eminem sssseeex x xy ! good,i likes! I got eminem 76 % and next would be Aaron Carter(used 2 like him) Joel Madden oww yeah rocker.GIF and jered leto sweet *

janfer 23.03.10 - 01:25am
that nelson piquet is so s*xy, so yummy. yumyum.GIF u were right jaki, he's delicious. *

jakimc 23.03.10 - 09:35am
jan ur gonna have 2 start watchin f1... all those s*xy guys gettin hot n sweaty, testosterone flying all over... heat.GIF lol *

janfer 29.03.10 - 01:52am
faint.GIF wow, fresh meat. *

janfer 14.04.10 - 05:47am
i never watch f1 but i can say that those guys in that uniform look great. *

jakimc 17.04.10 - 01:54pm
u shud c when they climb into the cars jan... theyr all sortin their tickle tackle out on tv lol.GIF *

nightpup 8.05.10 - 07:05am
I tried doing the celebrity match quiz, but I can't seem to get it to work quite right on my phone. Darn. Well maybe one day I'll get a better phone. *

jakimc 8.05.10 - 09:18am
i think it wrks better if u use opera mini rather than ur fones default browser nightpup... i remember it took a while to load up on my fone 2... ne way welcome 2 CC, feel free 2 start topics regardin ur celeb crush, I'm lookin 4wrd 2 seein who it is grin.GIF *

nightpup 13.05.10 - 09:31am
Hey, I was remembering in school, they once had us all write a fan mail letter to whatever celebrity we chose. Did anyone else ever have this as an assignment? *

jakimc 13.05.10 - 10:41pm
nope we never did that! who did u write to? did u actually send it n get a reply? *

nightpup 14.05.10 - 09:28am
I wrote to Dave Coulier (did I spell that right?). He's the guy who played Joey Gladstone, the stand-up comedien, on Full House. Come to think of it, I had a crush on him, too. It was part of the assignment to send the letters we wrote, so I sent it, but got no reply. This was way back in grade school! *

nightpup 26.05.10 - 12:50am
Watched Numb3rs last night. It reminded me how cute Rob Morrow is. : ) *

nightpup 26.05.10 - 10:23am
Any of you seen The Princess and the Frog? *

jakimc 26.05.10 - 11:18pm
hmm... i dunno Rob Morrow... will have 2 check out some pix lol.GIF... oh, nightpup, i oogled ur bunny n i have some images 2 put in2 the group files... will get round 2 that soon... n no, i've not seen that film chin.GIF ur gonna tell me bout all the hotties in it tho, yes? excited.GIF *

nightpup 27.05.10 - 09:21am
Can't wait for the pics and thanks! The film is animated though, so sorry........no hotties. But I promise to tell you all about the hotties in the next hottie movie I see okey.GIF *

nightpup 1.06.10 - 09:06am
Eww, eww, eww! A HUGE beetle crawled out of the attic, into my backpack! I zipped it up and trapped it in there, but now I'm going to have to listen to it crawling around in there all night! EWWW!! *

jakimc 1.06.10 - 01:07pm
random lol.GIF i like lol.GIF tell me more... r u campin??? *

jakimc 1.06.10 - 11:14pm
ok nightpup... pix r up... plz tell me i got the right guy!!! thats all i could find! *

nightpup 2.06.10 - 02:28am
Yep! That's the right guy! Thanks so much for putting those up! .......I'm not camping, but I have my backpack on my bed, which makes the beetle thing so extra super gross *

jakimc 4.06.10 - 11:08pm
im afraid it'd b r.i.p. backpack destination dustbin if that happened 2 me... there'd b NO WAY id put my hand bk in it scared.GIF... @ least its not a b*tterfly tho... theyr just plain EVIL evil.GIF *

nightpup 5.06.10 - 03:48am
I don't think I could throw away my back pack, and I'm reasonably sure the beetle has since suffucated to death, but as for sticking my hand back in it..........*shudder*........... Atleast it's in just one relatively small compartment of my bag. I'm sure one day I'll have to extract it somehow, but as for now, that part of my back pack is dead to me. .........hope I don't forget it's in there! *

nightpup 12.06.10 - 10:38pm
Hey, I heard they are going to make a pre-quell to The Wizard of Oz and Robert Downey, jr. might play the wizard *

jakimc 12.06.10 - 11:32pm
Oh WOW!!! That would b awesome!!! I can totally c him as a kooky wizard kinda guy happy.GIF *

nightpup 14.06.10 - 11:13am
.........good men exist, right? Please tell me you know one! please.GIF I'm surrounded by such lousy examples, I just don't know anymore..... *

jakimc 14.06.10 - 12:43pm
well i didnt find a gd 1 til i was 34!!! u have 2 kiss a lot of frogs 2 find ur prince lol bt i'd say, yes... there r some decent men out there... its a shame that there r far 2 many UNdecent 1s... *

nightpup 14.06.10 - 10:41pm
It's good to know you found one. Thanks. At least it means there's still hope. I just can't imagine having to spend the rest of my life with someone who behaves the way I experience a lot of guys behaving. You start to wonder if they are all that way after a while. *

jakimc 14.06.10 - 11:37pm
u definitely do nightpup, i was in that situation once upon a time... after some really disastrous 'relationships' i gave up on men (n everything that comes with them) 4 2 whole years, i didnt go out socializing at all, just concentrated on me, my son, my cat, my house, my family, my life... even then i made 1 more wrong choice bt my now-hubby appeared at the perfect moment n saved me, i didnt know him, he was a friend of a friend of a friend, n the rest, as they say, blah blah... so there IS always hope... its been said sooooo many times bt its true - 'usually when ur not lookin 4r it...', i have my fingers crossed u find ur flake nightpup smile.GIF *

nightpup 15.06.10 - 07:58am
I hope I find him too. And thanks for telling me all that and making me feel better. I appreciate it. *

jakimc 16.06.10 - 10:26pm
thats ok hug.GIF so r u seeing ne1 at the moment? i just visited ur profile n im interested 2 know about ur writing... tell me more... *

nightpup 17.06.10 - 03:27am
No, not seeing anyone. Haven't (officially) for 6 years if you go back to the last good relationship. That was followed by 1 (nearly 2 whole weeks long) relationship, a blip or 2 (why I now know I'm not made for empty fooling around), and a mistake ( I think he's the only person I actually wish I'd never met). ......as for the writing, I have 1 self-published book of poetry, some other things I have up on the internet that aren't really officially published yet because of things like not having illustrations. Some stuff still on my computer. I don't just write poetry though, but I tend not to finish longer things so I try to stick to short stuff. *

nightpup 17.06.10 - 04:01am
A mummy existed in Egypt who thought he had really nice digs
His furniture was really expensive
his place was a pyramid
He slept there soundly sleeping for two and a half thousand years
He had really quiet neighbors
but his rent was in arears
He didn't know just how serious
his problem was 'til they came
The movers who took his furniture
the people who repo'd his grave
He didn't know quite what was happening
until his landlord came to see him
To explain that he had just been evicted
by the British History Museum
by me *

nightpup 17.06.10 - 04:05am
Wow! THAT didn't look the way I wanted it to! *

jakimc 17.06.10 - 10:47pm
is that better nightpup? i edited it... hope i got the breaks in the right places... its really, really good smile.GIF 'repo'd his grave' lol.GIF i had a little chuckle at that... im srsly impressed, plz feel free 2 post more if u ever want 2... have u ever written ne fan fiction? im obssessed with Harry Potter fanfics... i read them every day n would love 2 b able 2 write something... i have ideas, lots of them, bt have neither the time, patience or ability 2 put them in2 wrds... *

nightpup 18.06.10 - 04:25am
Thanks for editing that! Looks great! Do you need to use all those
things to do that? (for future reference) And thank-you! I'm glad you like it! .......I've never written fan fiction before, and must admit I've never seen Harry Potter either short of a little bit I saw on tv once. Not that I probably wouldn't love Happy Potter, I just haven't really had the opportunity to see the films yet. Outside of that, I wouldn't mind doing something collaborative or whatever with you (I think that's what you were meaning), but I probably wouldn't be much good right now until I've watched the movies. *

jakimc 18.06.10 - 11:34pm
the movies r fantastic bt the books r soooooo much better (as is usually the case), i read the 1st 1 when i was about ur age n then nabbed the rest off my nieces, i was totally hooked! im actually really honoured that u would offer 2 help with my ideas altho i have quite... um... unusual taste when it comes 2 fanfics... im a slash fan u c, n i know thats not every1s cuppa lol.GIF as 4 the breaks i just use the little bent arrow thingy when im postin bt when editin i have 2 type [ br ] (without the spaces) *

nightpup 19.06.10 - 03:29am
Ach, I'm trying to post a reply to you, but it keeps saying that my reply has already been posted (which for some strange reason is computer for 'your reply hasn't been posted at all'. Does this ever happen to you? *

nightpup 19.06.10 - 03:35am
Thanks for your help ( again ) with my posting. If it wasn't for you, I still wouldn't know quite what I was doing! I used the bent little arrow thingy when I was posting (thinking I was all smart and beating the posting trouble), but it didn't do a thing. *shrug* oh well. I'll just use the [ br ]. ......Man, never read the books either! And I was kinda wondering if that was the kinda fanfic you read. I had a friend who really likes slash and could frequently be found on the net reading gay Hobbit p**n, etc. ........but I'm game! Never written it before, only read a little bit over her shoulder once in a while, but it could be fun! *

jakimc 21.06.10 - 01:29pm
mmm... it is fun gigglez.GIF if u ever get the chance, take a look in my blog at The Road to Hell, by Cybele... i know the characters wont mean anything 2 u bt its 1 of the funniest (and hottest) things i've ever read lmao.GIF am i wrong 2 assume that as a writer u love 2 read 2? just wondering... *

nightpup 21.06.10 - 11:48pm
I'll have to check out your blog. And..........oddly enough, I actually don't really like to read. I know! Funny, huh?! I used to really like to read as a kid, but all of a sudden, I just started to hate it. I used to think I just got burnt out because right before, I was in this summer reading program. Every so many books, you'd get a b*tton or ribbon or something and if you made it to 50, you got a tote bag. I got the tote bag, but I haven't enjoyed reading since. But now I think it was more to do with something else. More or less, I can read something if I'm getting information from it, but i don't do much pleasure reading. But That's an improvement from before. *

nightpup 22.06.10 - 03:39am
I'm not sure where to find your blog, but I read what was on the first page of The Road to Hell 'The Eager Student'. wizard.GIF.........I'm not sure I could write things like that. kissmyass.GIF lick.GIF champagne.GIF ........although if nothing else, maybe it could serve as another dose of s*xual repression therapy. You know, like the naked video Rammstein did......well, the FIRST naked Rammstein video. .....I think it'll be a while before I get used to the recent one. flasher.GIF *

jakimc 22.06.10 - 01:11pm
naked videos!!! did u get 2 c a lot of flake??? gigglez.GIF my blog is in my wapsite, with links 2 the fics... dont worry about reading them, i dont want 2 b the cause of u having nightmares about ribbons n tote-bags lol.GIF *

nightpup 22.06.10 - 11:36pm
Yes, I got to see a WHOLE lot of Flake!! grin.GIF *

candyqty 15.07.10 - 08:24am
hahaha a whole lot of him.. *

candyqty 15.07.10 - 08:27am
gMZ8QNz45a76DVFLY079.jpg hm mm bad hair day? I've heard of those video clips of ramstein.. i've never gotten around to searching them though. will do *

candyqty 15.07.10 - 08:28am
btw,nightpup, enjoyed ur mummy poem, u should write some HP poems(if u ever get into the series),they would be really popular *

nightpup 15.07.10 - 10:24am
Thanks! grin.GIF ....I tried downloading the first book off the web today actually, but the link wasn't working. *

1-> 7->>

* CelebrityCrush Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CelebrityCrush

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search