WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CelebrityCrush - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CelebrityCrush > Topics

Subject: Nico Rosberg
Replies: 8 Views: 1568

jakimc 10.07.09 - 01:06pm
Nico is a young, german, F1 racer! He is unbelievably cute n has a smile that turns my legs 2 jelly! I'd polish his helmet ne day gigglez.GIF *

candyqty 11.07.09 - 02:50pm
ahahaha polish his helmet???wow *

candyqty 11.07.09 - 02:53pm
i actually had 2 search this guy cuz i have NO IDEA WHO HE IS.. but he's pretty cute.is he also an airbus pilot apart from being a formula one driver? i saw a pic with a caption that hes a pilot dont know if its the same guy *

jakimc 11.07.09 - 04:36pm
not sure bout that bt he's prob rich enough 2 own his own plane lol.GIF i've seen those pix i think its just a publicity stunt! theres more pix of him in group file if u wanna check his cuteness cute.GIF *

nightpup 13.05.10 - 09:20am
I don't know who he is either (ok, not an avid sports fan), but I looked in the files photos. He bears a resemblance to a couple people in some of the photos, I think. But I won't say who without your approval because I have RUINED a couple of guys for one of my friends before just for saying, You know, he kinda looks like............ Seriously, never tell someone their brother looks like Jack White when It's really true. *

jakimc 13.05.10 - 10:39pm
i dont mind... u can say... srsly, it wont put me off him... um... who's jack white blush3.GIF *

nightpup 14.05.10 - 12:59am
Well, in the very first pic, I think he kinda looks like Leonardo Dicaprio. And in the very next pic and some of the others, I think he kinda looks like the oldest son on Home Improvement. You know, when he was in his college years. Jack White is the lead singer of The White Stripes : ) *

jakimc 14.05.10 - 12:26pm
nope, definately not put off clap.GIF *

candyqty 15.07.10 - 08:36am
omg duh. leo dicaprio (was) hot ,jack white not.GIF not hot so big diff! hahah *

* CelebrityCrush Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CelebrityCrush

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search