WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CelebrityCrush - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CelebrityCrush > Topics

Subject: Clint Eastwood
Replies: 9 Views: 1990

candyqty 12.07.09 - 03:17pm
Okay I know what ur thinking when u read that title..That old guy from grand Torino omg...but believe it or not in his younger days he was the Johnny Depp of that time *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 03:21pm
Clinton Clint Eastwood Jr. (born May 31, 1930) is an American actor, film director, producer and composer. He has received four Academy Awards, five Golden Globe Awards, a Screen Actors Guild Award and five People's Choice Awards.
5QaiSk2nVA.jpg
Eastwood is primarily known for his tough guy, anti-hero acting roles in violent action films, particularly in the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s. Following his role on the long-running television series Rawhide,which have made him an enduring icon of masculinity.

candyqty 12.07.09 - 03:22pm
He is the only person to have starred in blockbuster films as a leading man for five consecutive decades, making him the longest-running movie star in film history! *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 03:23pm
GBJHDotaxX.jpg *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 03:32pm
so I dont have a CRUSH on Clint Eastwood but more like an ADMIRATION, he was like the Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp in the 1960-70's.I had never payed any attention to him,even refused to see Gran Torino,wich didnt look like a bad movie,just because he's in it.but i dont know why TCM is having a Clint month or a showing of his best films and normally im not into old movies but some are SO good!One I really loved was Escape from Alcatraz made in 1876..eventhough i'd heard that story 100 times on natgeo and knew what the end would be it was so SUSPENCEFUL..anyway,i recomend it!
Vzuzg6Clqa.jpg *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 03:47pm
Academy Awards(won):
*1992 Best Director - Unforgiven
*1992 Best Picture -Unforgiven
*2004 Best Director -Million Dollar Baby
*2004 Best Picture -Million Dollar Baby
Nominated:
*1992 Best Actor - Unforgiven
*2003 Best Director - Mystic River
* 2003 Best Picture - Mystic River
*2004 Best Actor - Million Dollar Baby
*2006 Best Director - Letters from Iwo Jima
*2006 Best Picture - Letters from Iwo Jima

candyqty 12.07.09 - 03:51pm
VOM1G8ZQZ0.jpg
When I saw this picture i thought omg he looks like Jude Law(who i def have a celebrity crush on!).Maybe the reason i got exited to see more of his films is because he looks like Jude Law,but now im an Eastwood fan 2 *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 03:58pm
So ofcours I will be making a Jude topic also! hearts.GIF *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 03:58pm
yR3NGF72Zp.jpg
So this is what has become of that beautiful young man.Clint does not age well.U cant even see those beautiful green eyes anymore...I still respect him as a great actor and producer.He is also a musician, pianist and composer..but I havnt heard any of his work yet. *

janfer 15.07.09 - 05:02am
Good work here amigis, and yes he was a s*xy man in his younger years. As an actor excelent. good.GIF *

* CelebrityCrush Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CelebrityCrush

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search