WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CelebrityCrush - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CelebrityCrush > Topics

Subject: Jude Law
Replies: 8 Views: 3538

candyqty 12.07.09 - 04:06pm
Okay so Jude is obviously a s*xy man,but hes also a GREAT actor,producer,director and he does theatre acting aswel...he is known as a player in Hollywood,he is my current(2009)celebrity CRUSH! *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 04:15pm
PO6gC2aHh5.jpg
So Ive never payed any particular interest in Jude Law before i saw him in AI(artificial intelligence) whare he played a robot prostitute named Gigolo Joe.Anyone who has read the Stephanie Meyer series 'Twilight' knows that its lead character 'Edward' is decribed as being 'devestatingly beautiful'..the only person i could imagen playing that role was Jude so I still imagen him as MY Edward!Recently I saw the film 'Enemy at the Gates' a true story,whare Jude playes a Russian sniper during WWII who is known as a hero for the work he did killing German high ranking officers during the war.Im really into history and true story movies/books ESPECIALLY WWII era stories!so after seeing that Jude is now one of my favorite actors *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 04:37pm
Jude Law (born 29 December 1972) is an English actor, film producer and director.He has been active sinds 1987 until present.He was born in Lewisham, South London, as second child to teachers Maggie and Peter Law.He started his career in the 80's in music theatre.he started acting in Broadway in 1995,he started doing films in 1997 and won the Most Promising Newcomer award for his role as Lord Alfred Bosie Douglas.He also stared in a Clint Eastwood directed film(hmmmm what a wild coincedance!i had no idea.(see topic Clint Eastwood)) Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil,never seen it but im interested to.By 2006 Law is on the Top Ten A-list of the most bankable movie stars in Hollywood! *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 04:50pm
mBYT4am3aO.jpg
For The Talented Mr. Ripley he learned to play saxophone and earned a MTV Movie Award nomination together with Matt Damon and Fiorello for performing the song Tu Vuo' Fa L'Americano by Renato Carosone and Nicola Salerno.
He learned ballet dancing for the film Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001).
Law, an admirer of Sir Laurence Olivier, used the famous actor's image in the 2004 film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Using computer graphics, footage of the young Olivier was merged into the film, playing Dr.Totenkopf, a mysterious scientific genius and supervillain.
He portrayed the title character,a womanizer, in Alfie, the remake of Bill Naughton's 1966 film.Law is one of three actors who took over the place of the actor Heath Ledgerafter he died, in Terry Gilliam's film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus(2009). Along with Law, actors Johnny Depp and Colin Farrell will portray the three separate dimensions in the film. He stars as a celebrity supermodel in the film Rage(2007) *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 05:07pm
Jude is the face of the new male perfume of Dior, Dior Homme Sport.Since 2005, he has represented Dunhill as an apparel ambassador in Asia.In 2008, he became the international face of Dunhill and appears in the worldwide advertising campaigns.In 2002, he directed a Respect for Animals anti-fur cinema commercial. The commercial, titled Fur and Against, which uses music composed by Gary Kemp, includes appearances by Jude Law, Chrissie Hynde, Moby, George Michael, Danny Goffey, Rhys Ifans, Sadie Frost, Helena Christensen, Paul McCartney, Mel C, and Stella McCartney.
Lf8U4jza4T.jpg *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 05:21pm
Charity activities:
*the Young Vic Theatre's redevelopment project- to help make the Young Vic a nurturing bed for young directors
*UNICEF- He played in the Soccer Aid celebrity football match
* Macmillan Cancer Support-He has donated money
*In 2006, Frost and Law directed a Shakespeare play in a South African orphanage-He travelled to Durban, South Africa, with Frost and their children in order to help children who have lost their parents to AIDS
*Friends of the Earth / The Big Ask- A campaign, asking British Government to take action against Climate change and Global warming.
*Make Poverty Hisory
*the Rhys Daniels Trust, and the WAVE Trauma Centre
*Make-A-Wish Foundation
*Music For Tomorrow Foundation- to help rebuild Katrina-devastated New Orleans
*and alot of other charities and organizations! *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 05:23pm
SFTEFXQ0di.jpg *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 05:26pm
Jude's parents live in France, where they run their own drama school and theatre.His sister Natasha is a well-regarded illustrator and artist, living in London.Law met Sadie Frost while working on the film Shopping. They married on 2 September 1997 and divorced on 29 October 2003.He is the father of four children: Finlay Munro (step-son of Law, born 20 September 1990), son Rafferty (born 6 October 1996), daughter Iris (born 25 October 2000) and son Rudy (born 10 September 2002) *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 05:39pm
Filmography:
*Shopping(1994)
*I Love You, I Love You Not(1996)
*Final Cut(1998)
*The Talented Mr. Ripley(1999)
*Enemy at the Gates(2000)
*Artificial Intelligence: A.I.(2001)
*Road to Perdition(2002)
*Cold Mountain(2003)
*I heart.GIF Huckabees(2003)
*Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow(2003)
*Alfie(2003)
*The Aviator(2004)
*The Holliday(2006)
*Rage(2007)
*Sherlock Holmes(2009)
*The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus(2009)
****and many more**** I just picked the ones i recodnise

* CelebrityCrush Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CelebrityCrush

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search