Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CelebrityCrush - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CelebrityCrush > Topics

Subject: ***I dream of you***
Replies: 55 Views: 2838
1-> 7->>

jakimc 15.07.09 - 02:31pm
How far does ur 'obsession' with ur celeb crush go? do ur daydreams carry on when ur sleeping? have u ever dreamed bout a famous person that u never lkd twice @ n then woke up 2 realise ur madly in love with them? this topic is 4 all those wierd/cozy/kinky/surprisin dreams u have bout ur celebrity crush *

jakimc 15.07.09 - 05:59pm
a cpl of nites ago i had this dream where i was sat in a massive hall doin a skool exam (?) n giancarlo fisichella heat.GIF was sat nxt 2 me n he kept nudgin me n makin me giggle, the nxt moment we're hikin up a massive mountain (?) still laughin (?) im sure there was OTHER STUFF goin on cz i was pretty flushed when i woke up bt i cant remember it now... d*mn... *

candyqty 22.07.09 - 04:36am
bizzare *

candyqty 22.07.09 - 04:37am
i dream weird stuff too sometimes *

nightpup 8.05.10 - 04:04am
I'm not going to go into great detail or tell you who mine was about, but a couple nights ago, I had a celebrity crush dream and in the end, I made him laugh. It made me feel so good that I made him laugh, I woke up smiling. :) *

nightpup 8.05.10 - 04:09am
P.S. Stupid question: how do you include those animated icons in your posts? *

nightpup 8.05.10 - 04:18am
Oh!! And I just remembered another dream I had about him before: he was basically this human-like and life-sized stuffed animal that I had and I spent almost the whole dream holding him from behind, around the chest, like he was some huge doll! So cool!! I love that dream *

jakimc 8.05.10 - 09:13am
aw nightpup... tell us who it was plz plz plz please.GIF p.s. the little animated things r called cliparts n u can find info on them in ur main pro menu, i think u click on 'my wap site' n then 'cliparts', i'll go check... run.GIF *

nightpup 10.05.10 - 09:33am
.........ehhhhhh..........I don't know.........I'm not sure I should say.............I don't want to cheapen it. I really like him. Ever find when you share something.............it disappears or diminishes in some way? *

nightpup 10.05.10 - 09:40am
Thanks for telling me about the cliparts! I can't figure out how to do anything with them outside of putting them on my wap site page, though. *

jakimc 10.05.10 - 11:19pm
nonono... nightpup... sharin is gd nod.GIF... hmm... well, give us a clue then grin.GIF im sure u will still like him as much as b4 if u tell... i've had sum srsly WIERD crushes (still have) n i dont care wot other ppl think lol... on the subject of cliparts, if u want 2 use shock.GIF, u just put open brackets, then the wrd shock, then close brackets, the list in ur wapsite menu shd have all the usable 1z 4 ur reference... hope that helped smile.GIF *

jakimc 10.05.10 - 11:23pm
bk 2 dreams... i had 1 bout michael schumacher last nite, i've never particularly liked him, i cant remember ne images i just remember sayin 'i cant believe i've got my legs wrapped round michael schumachers neck'!!!! so i woke up 2day with a 10 ton crush on him lol.GIF wierd huh? *

nightpup 11.05.10 - 11:54am
[]shock[] *

nightpup 11.05.10 - 11:57am
[]shock[/] *

nightpup 11.05.10 - 12:00pm
Thanks for all your help with the clip arts! I'll get it. *

nightpup 11.05.10 - 12:12pm
Wait! Wait! I think I got it! shock.GIF *

jakimc 11.05.10 - 12:13pm
u will smile.GIF took me a while 2... ( shock )... like that just without the spaces *

jakimc 11.05.10 - 12:14pm
shock.GIF u did shock.GIF clap2.GIF *

nightpup 12.05.10 - 09:45am
Ok........I think I might be ready to tell. .......or give a hint. .....he's in Rammstein and adorable. I think he may be made of bunnies. :) sigh.GIF *

nightpup 12.05.10 - 09:54am
Ahhh! Disregard the sad smiley! I thought if I wrote sigh an in love sighing smiley would come up. Guess not! Too bad you can't edit your posts. i'd love to just erase that part and now i'm stuck with it forever on that otherwise awesome post! I'd look on the wapsite list, but i don't think It's a complete list. There's only maybe 10 on it and i see so many posted here that aren't on my list. Don't know why. *

nightpup 12.05.10 - 10:51am
Ok. I discovered what the problem is.......I'M AN IDIOT! grin.GIF when looking at my clipart list, I have been consistently using the last arrow to go forward which takes you to the last page of the list. *sigh* Anyway, please take that sad little smiley from my post and mentally replace it with this one aww.GIF That's a better fit. *

jakimc 13.05.10 - 10:53pm
its mentally replaced grin.GIF im not familliar with Rammstein altho i have heard the name... i will search google images n c if i can spot the 1 with large ears n a fluffy tail searching.GIF hmm... that sounded slightly odd for_sure.GIF *

nightpup 14.05.10 - 01:27am
hehe.GIF Thanks! bunny2.GIF *

nightpup 18.05.10 - 01:54am
Need another less vague hint? *

nightpup 18.05.10 - 01:59am
Although, I am curious to see if you could pick my bunny out of a line up grin.GIF *

jakimc 18.05.10 - 11:42am
hmmm... 4give me if im wrong and if the names not right... bt could it b... Christoph Schneider??? on the pics ive seen (not many) id say he's the cutest chin.GIF *

nightpup 18.05.10 - 11:48pm
Nope. My crush lies on the keyboardist, Christian Lorenz. But he's most often called by his nickname, Flake or Flake Lorenz. He's also the only bandmember who wears eyeglasses. smile.GIF *

jakimc 19.05.10 - 11:57am
i do recall the name... i will go check out ur honey bunny bunny.GIF *

nightpup 5.06.10 - 04:11am
Ah, a dream. I dreamed about Flake a couple nights ago. I was watching him sing a song on some tv show. He really wasn't much like himself. The type of song he sang and his performance style was really different. He wasn't even playing his keyboard. Still, there were some things that were like him. Can't remember much of what he sang. The only lyrics I can remember are, just kiss me. Also weird, he was wearing all these little b*ttons. The kind with pins that you might stick on your shirt or something. They were on this hat he was wearing and on this cloth band thing he had on underneath the hat. Not sure they were anywhere else. .......strange........ Well, it was nice seeing him anyway, even if a little oddly. *

jakimc 14.06.10 - 12:52pm
i gotta say my dreams have been srsly lackin in the men departement recently... n its not as if im not constantly thinkin bout 1 hottie or another b4 i go 2 sleep!!! ah, well... i'll just try again 2nite nod.GIF *

nightpup 14.06.10 - 11:21pm
You know, sometimes I think that I spend so much time daydreaming about a guy that I don't dream about him at night 'cause my subconscious got everything out of it's system while I was awake. Maybe if you go cold turkey on hot guy thoughts for a day or 2, you will dream about them when you're asleep. *

jakimc 14.06.10 - 11:29pm
hmm... i heard that happens... its the things that r in the back of ur mind that appear in ur dreams... unfortunately i cant seem 2 stop myself thinkin bout nico, fisico et al... bt its sleeptime soon so lets c if im in luck 2nite lol.GIF *

nightpup 15.06.10 - 11:54pm
Had another dream about watching Flake sing. This time he forgot the lyrics part way through the song lol.GIF He quit singing and asked for the lyrics, but the band wouldn't stop playing. .............and in another dream I was kissed by a monkey (I blame that on a crossword puzzle) *

nightpup 15.06.10 - 11:57pm
..........So, how did you fare? *

jakimc 16.06.10 - 02:18pm
monkey.GIF lol.GIF... well, yes, i did have a dream... not exactly wot i was hopin 4 n it left me feelin a bit odd (does that ever happen 2 u?) ok, so i was an f1 driver eyeroll.GIF n in between practicin 4 the nxt race a few of us were tryin 2 prepare a routine 4 the nxt Britain's got talent confused.GIF ne way i had the feelin that i was supposed 2 do somethin important when i spotted Ayrton Senna!!! i realised i had 2 warn him about his fatal accident bt didnt no how 2 say it (topic on time travel in ur group lol.GIF)... i spoke 2 him, asked him 2 trust me, told him that as a spiritual n religious person he should try 2 believe me bt he stopped me n said 'Do i die?' i said yes n started cryin bt he just said wot will b, will b... then we were racin n on the lap where he should've crashed, he didn't, i was soooooo happy bt 5 laps l8r it happened... *

jakimc 16.06.10 - 02:22pm
the dream jumped then n i was called in2 Eddie Jordan's office (ex-team boss n tv pundit) i thought he was gonna talk bout the accident bt he said 'i need u 2 have a talk with Adrian Sutil (another hot driver) bcz i think he has a crush on me'!!! nxt thing i can remember is cuddlin up 2 Sutil on a sofa!!!

now my head hurts just thinkin bout all that lol *

nightpup 17.06.10 - 03:03am
That was some dream! ......how do you mean feeling odd? ........just out of curiousity, what were you going to do for Britain's got Talent? ........was the cuddling good? *

jakimc 17.06.10 - 10:54pm
the cuddling... hmmm... 'cuddling' is maybe 2 mild a wrd lol.GIF n yes, it was gd... getting REALLY good... then i woke up doh.GIF... i think we were trying 2 c ograph some gymnastic dance routine bt that was just a passing image/thought in the dream... have u ever had a really intense dream? scary, sad, hot etc n the feelings just seem 2 linger when u wake? it was like that... probably bcz of the 'Senna' part *

nightpup 18.06.10 - 04:01am
Yeah, I've had dreams like that. Where the feelings linger. .....I hate that when you wake up just at the wrong moment! Then, you try to go back in the dream, and if that doesn't work you try to imagine what was probably going to happen next. *

jakimc 18.06.10 - 11:38pm
yes, or even try 2 carry it on the night after lol.GIF i've had some success with goin back in2 a dream b4... have u ever had the same dream twice? its happened 2 me on a cpl of occassions! *

nightpup 19.06.10 - 03:51am
Yeah, once in a while I can go back into a dream, too. ...I.'ve had lots of repeat dreams. There was one recurring dream I had several times when I was little, there was even this really terrible dream I had when I was 6 twice in the same night. Then there are the dreams that are slightly different versions of the same dream, or are different, but have a same element (like I keep having dreams where my kneecaps fall out and are removable, .....no IDEA where that comes from) *

jakimc 21.06.10 - 01:25pm
scared.GIF ewwwww... kneecaps make me cringe full stop lol.GIF u know those dreams where ur running away from something n u cant move? well, as a kid, whenever i had those dreams, it was bcz my trousers kept falling down that i couldnt run... sounds funny now bt they were scary lol.GIF *

nightpup 22.06.10 - 12:01am
Ever have those dreams where you know you're dreaming and you can start changing stuff? *

jakimc 22.06.10 - 01:14pm
hmmm... i dont think so... or maybe i do in those few moments of just waking up... *

nightpup 6.07.10 - 09:34am
Ok, I don't EXACTLY have a crush on this celebrity, but I find him attractive and I had a dream about him, so...here goes:

I was lying in a coffin with Marylin Manson. grin.GIF The coffin was filled with water. I think we spoke a little bit, but I don't remember what we said. Then, I remember him lying face down and he wasn't wearing a shirt and I slid my finger down his back then I layed back down, but I think I was hoping that he would do something with me. Then after a short while he's over me and he said something to me, but I forgot what, then he kissed me. I could feel the black lipstick on his lips on mine. I didn't get to kiss him for as long as I would have liked because I woke up. Sure would have been nice to finish that dream...... *

jakimc 6.07.10 - 10:54pm
I HATE when dreams finish right at the juicy bit... and u try like MAD 2 get back 2 sleep lol.GIF that 1 was pretty... um... odd, nightpup lol.GIF but steamy 2 yes.GIF, y the coffin tho??? but, hey, thats dreams 4 ya... *

nightpup 8.07.10 - 12:33am
The coffin, I think is because Marylin's goth. It was cool, though. i like coffins. nod.GIF ......I took some celebrity love match thing on the net a while back (don't know which one)....it gave me Marylin...I couldn't disagree. I mean, I don't think we would be particulary compatible in complete reality, but I think we are atleast somewhat compatible on paper. *

candyqty 15.07.10 - 07:55am
nightpup I know exactly what u mean with when u realise ur asleep(see stupid questions group for more details on that) .. maralyn manson,hmm,odd choice but yeah,ur fantasy!! *

candyqty 15.07.10 - 08:05am
hey jaki,as for what u said earlier about dreaming about someone,like not really wanting too.recently i have the same celebrities appearing in my dreams..2 actually.don't think im a weirdo,justin beiber and nick jonas.though never together heat.GIF wow *

candyqty 15.07.10 - 08:07am
don't get me wrong,i loveee love nick jonas.and i love justin beibers songSs.i just find it interesting that they keep appearing in my dreams,and not nesisarally s*xual either *

candyqty 15.07.10 - 08:12am
not that i wouldn't love..to spend time w/nick jonas omggg..but back on topic. another person,i dnt knw if he would b considered a celebrity..he's on a reality show called 'holly's world' on E!, u should google him,his name is nick (hmm wild coincedance) anyway,he's hell a hoTtT.. but he's freaking GaY.like,hmos*xual totally!!! *

1-> 7->>

* CelebrityCrush Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CelebrityCrush

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search