Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CelebrityCrush - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CelebrityCrush > Topics

Subject: ***I dream of you***
Replies: 55 Views: 2837
6-<< 2-<

candyqty 15.07.10 - 08:15am
so,he's extremely hot(seriously) but he's obviously into guys. sooo..to an*lyze these three guys: justin B, who is like 15/16,totally sick,illegal..josh,gay, and nick jonas who,is so religeous he wears a purity ring(saving his verginity till he gets married) soo NO wonder in my dreams most of the time we hang out doing random cr*p *

candyqty 15.07.10 - 08:17am
do u think there is more to this? why would i choose guys who are,even in my dreams hard to get *

nightpup 15.07.10 - 11:11am
Sometimes the hard to get is the appeal. I think in psychological terms it is usually equated with fear of intimicy (which I totally have), but ofcourse sometimes dreams are just dreams. Maybe they have all just been on your mind lately or you saw them or someone/something that reminded you of them in some way. Or maybe it's like how sometimes in the past I would dream about John Lennon, but I knew I was really dreaming about my ex because John and Yoko and their relationship reminded me of us and ours. .....It's also entirely possible you just dreamed about Josh 'cause he's hot (and gay or not he's still a man and so just as viable for your subconscious and your hormones) only your waking mind made the distinction between gay and straight and possible. Dreamed about Nick more or less platonically because 1. You like him and 2. you know he's a strict virgin, so the dream played out maybe closer to reality. Not sure about Bieber. .......I hope I didn't OVER answer this question......I think I have a tendency to do that. Sorry. *

candyqty 18.07.10 - 06:21am
no nightpup i totally loved ur answer! ur so smart and it doesnt sound negative at all,so i hope thats a posibility,and it sounds about right.maybe not the resemblance but def if i heard the music because i do love the jonas brothers n Justin bieber!3 so,might totally be that *

6-<< 2-<

* CelebrityCrush Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CelebrityCrush

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search